This year's Farmer's Market will begin on June 6 on the Courthouse Lawn. Vendors both new and old to the market will be participating this summer. We are excited for the season to begin and to see all the familiar and new faces at the Storm Lake Farmer's Market this summer.
Vendors Participating June 6
- Zabloudil's will have collard greens, radishes, lettuce, spinach, kale, rhubarb, small rhubarb pies, and duck and chicken eggs
- Maggie and Linda Patterson will have their baked goods (several varieties of zucchini breads, banana breads, brownies, cookies, zucchini carrot cake, rhubarb coffee cakes, and whole wheat bread and possibly some new items).
- Loyd Reineke will have local honey and honey products
- Bob Haselhoff (new vendor) will have lettuce, radishes, and Swiss chard with peas, green beans, tomatoes to follow into the summer
- R. Cavanaugh & Sons (Ed Pinkerton) will have jams, pepper jellies, kohlrabi, beets and green onions and other varieties of onions and sweet and hot peppers to follow into the summer
- Mary Sundine (new vendor) will also have eggs, radishes and green onions with other garden vegetables to follow
- Possible new vendor- Lori's Kringla & More (Lori and Brian Dale) offering Norwegian Kringla and Dutch Letters
Other Vendors Participating this Summer
- Bob Raymer (later in June) will have zucchini, cucumbers, beets, cabbage, broccoli and kohlrabi
- Sleepy Hollow Aronia (Jan and Brent Pingel) will have Aronia berries for sale in June along with baked goods as well
- Eugene Mau will be joining the market in July with tomatoes, beets, carrots, onions, sweet corn, potatoes and squash
- Crooked Creek will begin in July with zucchini, sweet and hot peppers, tomatoes, sweet corn, muskmelons and watermelons
- Kenny Tietsort (Thursdays possibly sometime in July) traditional garden produce